Date: November 23, 2023
This is the role that makes lasting impact and memories for you and your family by physically delivering meals and supplies to those who need them. You would be great serving in this role on Thanksgiving if you:
- Have a car that can carry meals and groceries-sometimes there are several meals delivered to one home and typically volunteers deliver to 3 separate stops on average, but you can request more or less!
- Are looking for a great way to serve with the whole family
- You don’t mind waiting in line in your vehicle as you await your assignment
- Arrive at the designated time that you sign up for and are committed to delivering the requested meals and groceries to the appropriate location
- NOTE: we ask that you also have the flexibility to potentially take meals to adjacent geographies outside of your assigned area as the needs require.